Aideplanet Limited – Our client who is into Agriculture supplies and sales is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full Time
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all customers, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, selling company product online, telesales and marketing, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders on behalf of customers
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meetings to showcase products
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Create content and sell company product on Social Media
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and customers
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification
- Must have 1-3 years work experience.
N50,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All MS Word document will not be invited
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 27th April, 2021.