Elevation Professionals is a management consultancy firm registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission several years ago to provide a wide range of consultancy services in Human Resources Management and Business to companies and enterprises in various sectors of the economy. We are a team of professionals with requisite qualifications and experience to deliver excellent professional services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Audit Manager
- Create & implement a social media strategy that aligns with the company’s business goals
- Audit and assurance planning
- Organizing and managing audits and clients account as an external auditor
- Day to day management of team
- Reviewing the work of staff members and managing staff performance
- Providing timely reports and accounts finalization
- Management of reporting on Government and International requirements
- Leading teams on challenging engagements e.g. internal control system, investigation and project work
- Training, development and mentoring of junior members of staff
- Delivering a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations
- Providing tax computation and reviewing complex tax returns
- Providing innovative tax planning
- Handling tax audit and desk reviews
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationship with clients and assessing clients’ satisfaction
- Productively maintaining contact with the client throughout the year and managing an excellent relationship
- Maintain an educational program that updates knowledge and skills continually
- Writing proposal and making presentations.
- HND or BSc. in Accounting or relevant field
- ACA or FCA qualification
- Minimum of C5 in English Language at O’ Levels
- 5 – 7 years experience with a minimum of 4 years post qualification in an Audit firm or firms
- Great sense of responsibility and accountability
- High level of integrity and ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Well groomed, neat and always presentable
- Ability to develop effective client relationship
- Previous experience working with ISA and IFRS reporting standards
- Experience with auditing clients from various sectors and sizes
- Ability to present client’s data in clear and concise format
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire, motivate and guide subordinates
- A strong team player who encourages others to contribute ideas and suggestions
- Highly confident, bold and of positive disposition
- Ability to travel outside Lagos when required
- Past experience in practise management
- Ability to evaluate internal control systems, identify shortcomings and recommend suitable changes.
- Knowledge and application of CAMA 2020 and current finance Acts
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Proficient use of IT and emerging technology.
N300,000 – N450,000 per month. (Negotiable)
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.