Westine Hotels & Spa Limited is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with management of the entire Front Office function within the Hotel.
- Assists in Guest Relations with all administration functions within the Hotel.
Key Job Outcomes
- Assists with managing, operations and the staffing of the following functions:
- Telephonist / Switch board
- Transportation /Concierge
- Guest Relations
- Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times.
- Ensures that all reports associated with the Front Office & Guest Relations departments are accurate and produced on time.
- Supplies relevant information to other departments to assists them in planning and running their departments.
- Maintains excellent relationships with Hotel guests.
- Maintain the guest profile information system, updating it as necessary to reflect current preferences (i.e. newspapers, smoke sensitivity, dining reservations, cultural interests, etc.).
- Create and maintain the guest history system.
- Maintain a presence in the lobby during peak check-in and checkout times, assisting with guest queries.
- Respond to VIP guest requests and complaints in an attentive, courteous and efficient way.
- Review the Guest Request Log daily for requests, trends, issues or concerns and generate ideas to improve the hotel’s method of responding to guest requests.
- Fully familiarised with all hotel and company policies, as well as hotel programmes offered such as Loyalty programmes, audit and service measurement programmes and merit awards.
- Participate in company and hotel induction and refresher programmes.
- Constantly assesses the training requirements of the functions as managed and implements regular training programmes.
- Prior to the arrival of all VIPs or other flagged hotel guests confirm their reservations, transport needs, room type, requests/amenities and social reservations.
- On the day that VIPs or other flagged hotel guests arrive determine that everything is ready for them including: reservation information, welcome note, amenities and special requests.
- Produce welcome letter/packet for VIP arrivals or special occasions.
- Greet arriving guests and assist VIPs with check-in.
- Develop rapport with return guests while maintaining a professional attitude and image.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree, with 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters