Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who shall develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share of organization’s products/brands. The person shall work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales
Detailed Roles And Responsibility
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and CSR programs to drive the brand equity of the organization
- Lead drafting and dissemination of corporate communications to stakeholders. Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values
- Liase with the agencies to ensure excellent execution
- Collate and develop market and competitor brand analysis reports and monitor brand trends for internal presentation and maintain relevant repositories
- Guide the marketing team in the formulation of branding strategies benchmarking as per global standards
- Conceptualize, create and execute scalable content-led brand strategy and marketing campaign calendar to create brand awareness
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and campaigns
- Note: The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of essential functions for the job described, but rather a general description of some of the responsibilities necessary to carry out the duties of this position
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Smart & presentable with a pleasing personality having creative capabilities
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (A post-graduate degree will be an advantage)
- A minimum of 8 years of General Brand Management Experience particularly in Agribusiness sector in Nigeria
- Managed client brand accounts for an agency
- Proficiency in MS-Suite (especially MS Visio, Photoshop, Excel & Power-point)
- Very articulate and good in written & oral communication skills
- Experience in PR, Product Launch and Event Management, Branding and Integrated Marketing
- Must be fluent in speaking and written Hausa language
- Has a good understanding of culture of the Northerners of Nigeria
Essential Skills / Competencies:
- Very innovative and a good understanding of business
- Strong Research & Analytical skills, Excellent presentation skills
- Exceptional in multi-tasking, prioritizing and delivering results with resilience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 17th December, 2020.