DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health, and HIV prevention. DKT International is the largest private provider of contraceptive and reproductive health products and services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit Call Centre Nurses. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated, and committed individual to fill this position. The position reports to the Program Director; it is based in Lagos.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Handle call-centre medical related escalations.
- Ensure timely, accurate logging of calls, enquiries and downtimes.
- Achieve 90-100% customer satisfaction.
- Training and preparing call centre representatives to troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Following up on call referrals to enhance customer experience.
- Promote product knowledge and compliance with respect to all applicable processes.
- Promoting call centre best practices.
- Ensure effective monitoring ad improvement o referrals through continuous customer satisfaction surveys and generation of testimonials.
- Compliance with complaint resolution procedure- 100% close-out of complaint calls received.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, School of nursing.
- Experience in family planning, sexual and reproductive health is an advantage.
- Proven experience working in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 3 years call-centre experience.
- Strong and polished communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters