Fusion Group Nigeria Limited is a premium and luxury Real Estate company with interest in Space Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Required to manage routine supervision of civil engineering construction sites / location
- Perform regular site visitation and inspection
- Ensure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Liaise with other construction professionals such as site manager, project manager and site engineers
- Design reporting formats and presentation templates.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems / deficiencies.
- Ensure projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and on time.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and review blue prints that satisfy technical specifications
- HND / B.Sc in Civil Engineering or any other related field
- One year of relevant work experience in the same field
- Good command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project Applications.
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone or with a team.
- Ability to work with deadlines and work within budget
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Project Management and Supervision skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] with the subject as “Civil Engineer”.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters