Marian And Daniels Ventures is a service-oriented company established eleven years ago by Nigerians with a vision to create a first-class integrated services structure and other business solutions within the entire region. While various services are offered our core business is the commercial brokerage that puts the best management know-how, state-of-the-art technology and efficient logistic follow-up to work for you and your company needs.
In order to provide the kind of service that not only will ensure the retention of our customers but also attract others, we have established partnerships with some of the most reputable companies in the service industry in the United States of America. Marian And Daniels Ventures has a dedicated team of experts working around the clock to make sure that our customers get the best contacts, information, business management and marketing talent, which they need to become more profitable, better informed and competitive for all their business cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Iju Ishaga, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Interested candidates should possess OND, HND or B.Sc qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
NGN50,000 – 70,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 19th December, 2020