CCETC OGUA Energy Limited is a newly established Power generation company located at Ologbo, Edo State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Ologbo, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures/enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective/efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians and engineers
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Other duties or responsibilities specified by the superior, resulting from the actual and specific requirements of the job.
- Organizes work schedules/manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumptions.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Should be able to work with less supervision.
- The Electrical Engineer shall provide the technical support by providing technical follow-up on the implementation of community infrastructure rehabilitation projects
- The Electrical Engineer is expected to undertake site visits to any requested region distribution towers and sites.
- Drive power loss elimination.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Prepare and present incidences and situational reports to line manager and or management on regular basis.
- Document all maintenance activities.
- Must have Proven problem solving skill
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, etc
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Must possess B.Sc / HND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering) with recognized professional certification(s) in Engineering. COREN membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years post NYSC relevant work experience, experience in the power sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as MS Office, Outlook, Power point and social tools
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills in English. Spoken Chinese knowledge is an asset
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- Technology Design
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Equipment Selection.
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.