Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Job ID: R-11455
Job type: Full-time
Main Job Purpose
- To ensure that all locations, tasks, and equipment conform to the Electrical & Control Safety Standards
- Support Factory Engineers in the maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Support in electrical and control troubleshooting across site.
- Support in design and troubleshooting of pneumatic systems and sensor applications
- To participate in preventive maintenance on factory equipment.
- His responsible for in line production quality
- Handles all electrical jobs with safety as and when delegated by the team leader
- Maintains logbook of all electrical maintenance jobs
- Maintains safe working atmosphere of the equipment and co workers and contributes to hazard reporting process of the factory
- Submits daily maintenance and breakdown reports
- Follows the spare part management procedure
- Is responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of the line equipment
- Supports shift duty electrician
- Participates in Plant Maintenance meetings
- Implements continuous improvements assignments
- Observes and maintains TPM principles in the line covering the operations all the time
- Maintains highest quality standards, ensures safe working practices and care for environment through compliance with the guidelines set up in Company Quality, Health & Safety, Environment, customer service and consumer safety policies of Unilever Nigeria
Requirement and Skills Required
- Have good of understanding of pneumatic systems, weighing systems and sensor applications
- Understand PLC’s and ladder logic.
- Understand preventive maintenance on equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application
- OND / HND / BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering
- 2 year post graduation experience
- Ability to develop / read single-line diagrams, schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, P&ID and pneumatic diagrams.
- Have strong electrical and control troubleshooting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters