Vacancy for Facility Officer at Hello Energy Limited
Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities officer to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Well-versed in technical / engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical / critical thinking
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as facilities officer or relevant position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as subject of the mail.
- Kindly note that only CV’s attached in Pdf format will be reviewed.
- Candidate must Reside in Onitsha
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 4th November, 2020.