Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Nurse
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years of overall working experience.
- Patient centered care.
- Team work and collaboration.
- Evidence based practice.
- Lead Occupational health assessment of the factory employees and share recommendation with the factory SHE manager.
- Inspect and replenish factory First Aid box for compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Attend to all first aid cases in the factory.
- Counselling employees on physical, mental health issues and guiding them as support to Employee Assistance Program.
- Periodic health screening and documentation and giving employee stress management
- Coordinate the activities in the factory clinic.
- Schedule and organize health campaign and health talks on regular basis.
- Documenting any employee injury and illnesses within the workplace.
- Ensure that adequate drugs are available in the factory clinic.
N2,000,000 – N3,000,000 annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their matching CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 14th December, 2020.