Beta Bridges is a foremost Software company with flagship in GPS tracking telematics and fleet management technologies as approved by the Nigerian government.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares timely & error-free weekly financial & business activity reports
- Monitors due company payments, realization of company receivables, effective debt recoveries, and driving cash inflows from owing customers/ clients
- Management of company assets register, company products stock safe-keep & re-order levels
- Management of various budgets in effectively keeping within agreed company targets
- Ensure compliance with required statutory authorities- including taxations (VAT, etc), audit exercises, etc
- Issuing agreed company quotations, commercials, invoicing and official receipts on all company products & services
- And any other responsibility as directed by the MD/CEO
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / HND Accountancy and at least 2-3 years experience (some of which will be within a start-up environment) will be responsible for managing the day-to-day company’s finances & error-free timely accounts.
- Preferably a female & not above 30 years
- Must be resident within Ikeja environs & above average computer/excel usage.
HMO, Mobile Phone data, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 12th January, 2021.