FortunEdge Systems – We are a Premium, established and trusted provider of information security and infrastructure solutions across Nigeria with offices within the major cities .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Operate and maintain office machines including printers, copiers, and fax.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Notify Security Officer about unescorted guests and emergency situations.
- Assist in issuing guest passes and employee ID cards.
- Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings.
- Greet visitors and escort them to appropriate office or person.
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Draft, review and proofread office documents.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- OND qualification with 2-3 years work experience.
N75,000 – N85,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.