NENnetworks – Our client is a Travels and Tours company in Lagos Nigeria and very committed to offering travel services of the highest quality with unmatched prices.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We are seeking for a female Front Desk Officer.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work under pressure yet maintain decorum
- Must be smart and Customer friendly.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office – i.e the candidate must be able to type fast with a computer system
- Highly respectful and trainable
- OND Holder
- Must be Female
- Age is no barrier.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in related position.
- Must reside in Yaba or its environs
30,000 Naira / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not live close to Yaba, Lagos State
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021