Adcem Healthcare Limited is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personnel training in the Healthcare industry as a whole with emphasis on Renal Care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology / Maintenance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults; replacing parts as required.
- Completes IT related projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing IT compliant standards in the business.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Schedule and complete regular “Preventative Maintenance Program”.
- Prepare and regularly update Service Reports.
- General Office Maintenance (Electrical, Civil & Mechanical) in all the offices. All activities relating to replacement & repairs Office Equipment’s, Furniture and Fittings
Experience & Qualification
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of HND / Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
- Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
- Preferably male
- Applicant must be proactive and have a technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 27th April, 2021
Jobs You May Like;
- Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- Job Opportunities at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Click Here to Apply
- Total Nigeria Plc 2021 Graduate Talent Sourcing – Click Here to Apply
- SIM Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Health information system Program Nigeria Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Career Opportunities at Deputy high Commission of Canada to Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
- Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL) Job Recruitment for Marine Civil Supervisor – Click Here to Apply
- FHON Consulting Job Opportunities – Click Here to Apply
- Job Vacancies at StrongMas Automobile Limited – Click Here to Apply
- Graduate Job Recruitment at PricewaterhouseCooper – Click Here to Apply
- Alexis Philips Limited Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Aspom Travel Agency Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
- Career Opportunities at EHA Clinics – Click Here to Apply
- Employment Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria – Click Here to Apply
- Nigeria Breweries Plc 2021 Graduate Management Development Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters