Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Team Lead- Key Accounts
Department: Trading – Oil & Gas Unit
- Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas COMPANY is looking to fill the role of KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long-term relationships with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and project development.
- The Key Account Executive will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company.
You May Also Want To: Apply for Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021 (40,000 monthly stipends)
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification and tender generation up to final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting, etc) in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build an opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Follow up on the market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Ensure agencies are well protected and not leaked and those price agreements are established/renewed to minimize the possibility of leakages.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met and forecasts on a timely basis as required by the direct Manager.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, services and procurement, etc) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc).
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships and attend to their queries and complaints.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients’ tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust and cement the company’s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, an advantage over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
- Map our product population in each of the customers’ facilities and conduct surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-8 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus 1. Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.…)
- The job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Presentation Skills
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Team player and good work ethics
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters