BC KASH is a leader in our industry. We’re proud to be one of the biggest co-operative society in Nigeria with more than 2 million active members. We have helped more than 100,000 businesses to bounce back to normal after the COVID 19 pandemic through the provision of soft and little or no interest loans. We rank second largest cooperative in Nigeria after the Nigerian police cooperative. We Are BC KASH, Lifting every raised hands through financial instruments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: (Abakiliki, Afikpo, Onueke, Ishielu, Ivo) Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- BC KASH Ebonyi State is a leader in our industry. We’re proud to be one of the biggest co-operative society in Nigeria with more than 2 million active members. We are seeking to hire an experienced Loan Officer to join our growing team. If you’re eager for your next challenge, BC KASH is a great company for you. This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Sell loan products and meet loan production targets
- Perform business development tasks, including managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients
- Meet and communicate with applicants to explain the risks and benefits, as well as the terms of loan products and government regulations
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
- Consistently deliver first-class customer service
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Supervise loan personnel.
- Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicants’ financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendation for loan approval
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Represent the employer at community events and host seminars
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND or PGD in any business-related discipline with 0 – 2 years work experience.
N75,000 – N105,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send copies of their Credentials with 2 recent passport photographs to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021