Colton Group is a diversified group with interest in manufacturing, construction, technology transfer consultancy, ICT, Construction chemicals and intermediate industrial chemical. We are currently recruiting for our paint and coating manufacturing division within the capacity below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor and analyze mechanical devices for problems
- Recommend design changes, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturing issues
- Oversee installation of new system or machinery
- Develop new devices or changes to improve current equipment
- Perform and analyze tests to track results.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or a related field
- Proficient with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly strong with Excel).
- 3-5 years of experience with mechanical design or manufacturing engineering work (preferred)
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment or similar role is required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Mechanical Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th May, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters