Micro Nova Pharmaceutical Industry Limited a fast-growing pharmaceutical company based in Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Kwara, Niger, Kano, Rivers, Anambra, Edo, Abuja, Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our Ideal candidate should have a Degree in Pharmacy or any Biological / Medical Sciences
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- He / She should be proficient with the use of Microsoft office
- Candidate should not be more than 28 years old as at 31st March, 2021
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to provide 3 credible guarantors of which 2 must be resident in Lagos.
- Candidate resident in the preferred city of application will be highly considered
- No job experience required but candidates must have at general understanding of the job profile.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title & Location as the subject of the email. E.g (MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – LAGOS)
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 18th January, 2021.
Vacancy for Medical Sales Representative at Micro Nova Pharmaceutical Industry Limited