OneHealth is a Telehealth company that digitizes Pharmacare, using technology to make health care services accessible, and allowing us to remotely manage our patient’s healthcare. Our primary goal is to leverage the power of technology to ensure the right medicines gets to the right hand at the right time.
Using properly curated and analyzed data, we are able to track each patient’s medical background and this translates into a more effective and efficient service for all our patients. We have a large pool of well-trained pharmacists and health professionals who are available on dial to counsel any of our customers without any hassle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Looking for a smart, talented and qualified Pharmacist to join our team. You would be saddled with:
- Prepping and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients.
- Listening carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information, recommendation, and professional advice.
- Provide assistance to other medical services such as blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Keeping records of patient history and of all activities regarding online and on-site purchases.
- Maintaining full control of ordering, delivering, stocking, labelling medicines and other products to monitor and prevent their expiry or deterioration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview