Silver Crest School is a Creche, Nursery and Primary School located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos. We are seeking the expertise of primary school teachers to be part of our dynamic learning community. If you are proactive, committed, and diligent, this might be your next long- term role.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Location: Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Connecting students’ knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Modifying activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each individual student.
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the learning environment.
- Constantly updating him/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom.
- Maintaining discipline in the class room
- An education degree in any field – B.Sc / BA / B.Ed /HND
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Proven expertise in ICT, good diction and a good command of the English language.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
- Any other professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in a school environment.
- Sound knowledge of the British and Nigerian curriculum.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and up to date CV to: email@example.com clearly stating the” Primary School Teacher ” as the subject of your mail.
Documents should include:
- A page-long letter stating your suitability for the role.
- Two professional references with current phone numbers and email addresses.
Note: Only qualified applicants please
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 7th November, 2020