Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Presenter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Possessing excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Having the capacity to work to a rigid schedule and manage their time effectively whilst working under pressure
- Having the ability to create dynamic and original shows consistently
- A comprehensive knowledge of subjects relevant to the radio genre in which they wish to work
- Ability to work independently but also efficiently as part of a team
- Self-motivation and adaptability
- Knowledge of media law and legislation, ethics and industry regulation as they affect radio presentation
- Knowledge of the requirements of the relevant Health and Safety legislation and procedures
- A high level of IT skills working audio play out software / music editing software
- Ability to learn how to use a variety of recording equipment and to operate different radio studios
- Ability to present while operating studio controls and co-ordinating a range of simultaneous technical activities.
- Having an easy-going sense of humour which appeals to the masses
- Having a bubbly and outgoing personality which people are drawn to
- Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them
- An understanding of how to use the voice effectively for radio
- Ability to build credibility and rapport by communicating knowledgably and engagingly with audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to draw information from people
- Knowledge of the radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021