Domino Stores Limited – A fast-growing company in the business of retail, property and investments invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Store Floor Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, managing employees, property management, security management and control, administration and sales.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Ensure adherence to set standards, Procedure and policies.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management and reporting of store activities.
- Responsible for achieving a greater sales increase over the previous year in sales.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals bymotivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Develop financial objectives and business plans. Meet goals and metrics.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- MUST have minimum of 2years’ experience working in a retail environment, ideally in a supervisoryrole.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Details and Numerical Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF or Word format as attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of your email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.