BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ondo, Ogun and Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens and BIC Stationery business in the Areas (Lagos, Ogun South West and South East States), recruits new retailers in the open markets and neighborhood stores and enhance satisfactions of existing retailers.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Cash Collections
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery to retailers in the assigned territories
- Increase LSNL and BIC Stationery Visibility in the Open market and Neighborhood stores
- Assist Areas Sales Representatives to generate market intelligence reports and monitor competition activities.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated territory.
- Proper liaison between LSNL/BIC Customers and Retailers.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Achieve weekly/monthly sales targets
- Number of effective sales calls and productive calls to retailers
- Product Availability, Visibility, Accessibility and Prominence
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery)
- Percentage of order generation to cash collected.
- R- Relevant experience in sales (1 year or plus).
- R- HND or B.Sc in any Degree.
- R- Proficient in the use of English language
- R- Fair knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel.
- R- Able to identify new sales opportunities (new retailers, new segments)
- R- Understand needs of retailers and provide solution
- R- Hard working, rigorous, well organized, and able to work with limited supervision
- D- Ability to complete assigned task within a short period of time
- D- Analytic, accurate and quick interpretation of figures
- D- Capability and willingness to learn a new way of work.
- R – A self-starter, working under their own initiative… and a completer/finisher
- R – Ability to see through business opportunity
- R – Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- R – Build strong relationships with both key customers and retailers
- R – High energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives
- D – Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action
- Valid driving license – Optional.
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for Lagos
Click here to apply for Oyo
- BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview