C & I leasing Plc is the foremost brand for finance leases, and other ancillary services in Nigeria.
Our client is recruiting for the following vacant position:
Job Title: Sales Territory Executive (STE)
Locations: Calabar, Owerri, Benin & Warri.
- Effective redistribution of the availability, visibility and accessibility of all client product across all channels.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions & adverts.
- Processing and replenishing of stock at retail end, and monitoring stock levels.
- Managing the route to the market personnel.
- Carries out any other duty assigned by supervisor.
- Promoting new products and communicating special deals to clients.
- Advising customers about delivery schedules & after sales services.
- Education: HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 years
- Strong understanding of customer and Market dynamics.
- Extensive experience in all aspect of FMCG DISTRIBUTION CHAIN.
- Self motivated to work independently, with team support to close the business always.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Ability to drive sales teams.
- Numeric and target oriented.
30th December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title with location” as the subject of mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview