Khadob College is a reputable Muslim school of high educational standard and Islamic morals dedicated to educating intellectually, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally located in a serene environment in Akure, Ondo State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for Seasoned and competent Subject Teacher for immediate employment to teach students of diverse age group in our school in the following subjects:
- Further Mathematics
- Basic Technology
Purpose of Role
- To plan, deliver and monitor a coordinated program of high quality academic tutoring, which is progressive and reflective of the needs of the learners. Supporting the aim of improving academic success of ALL Learners at Khadob College.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- NCE, B.A.(Ed.) in English, or B.A + PGDE
- B Ed in Education or in relevant discipline
- PGDE is an added advantage
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great team player.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language
- Excellent Virtual Teaching skills
- Willingness and determination to work
- Current with modern teaching
- Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st-century Teachers
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years cognate teaching experience and proficiency in English
- Must be passionate about teaching / working with children with high level commitment and integrity
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to use virtual classroom apps and PowerPoint presentation
- A goal-oriented teacher
- Salary type: Above minimum wage.
- Salary: N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job/Subject Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.