Progress Intellectual College is an established co-educational school situated in Okeigbo town of Ondo State, well furnished with excellent modern facilities. Our school is committed to nurturing and developing all-round students capable of making a difference in society. The motor of the school is Godliness and Excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher and Housemaster
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mathematics Teacher: Teaching and tutoring the students in Mathematics
- Computer Teacher: Teaching the student the subject and other activities regarding the practical aspect.
- House Master: In charge of the welfare of the boys and their wellbeing.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- The HouseMaster will be full time and take care of the well being and welfare of the male students
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in everyday life in relation to mathematics/Computer.
- The Mathematics/Computer Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instructions in mathematics in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy for Education and regulations of Progress Intellectual College
Requirements / Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- The Housemaster should be a sincere and born again Christian, who also loves the company of children.
N25,000 – N32,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 17th January, 2021