Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels; which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
Norak in partnership with International eLearning Provider, offersfun and curriculum based quality education to all learners in Africa. Providing the skills needed to advance in work and life. We believe that education is a right not a privilege, we will stand with the1.5 billion children and youthwhose learning has been disrupted and the63 million teachersand wider educationalworkforce who are on the frontlines working to ensure that learning never stops. To achieve this mission, we are bringing together educational gurus who will use their expertise in various subject areas to impact directly to the learners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Employment Type: Contract
- A Nigerian E-learning platform seeks subject teachers from Primary to Secondary school Classes who can deliver an online course on his/her subject area.
- Preparing lesson plans in accordance with Nigeria school curriculum.
- Designing and presenting educational materials (Video, text and quiz).
- Tailoring lessons to accommodate differences in learning style and speed.
- Minimum Qualification:NCE.
- Experience Length:Minimum 1 year in Teaching (A must).
- Computer literate.
- Own digital camera or smartphone with good video quality.
- Internet connection.
- Professional appearance.
- Location: Kosofe and Mainland LGA Lagos State only.
- Must be experts on the subjects you teach obtain this expertise through formal education and college degree programs.
Key skills for teachers:
- Excellent spoken and written language skills, with English
- Clear diction
- Lateral thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020.