Lekki TV is an online entertainment platform that seeks to educate and engage audience by creating awareness of events and other social activities. It is also an informative forum that provides in-depth information about issues and stories that matter not only in the country but worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Photographer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Description (Tasks and Responsibilities)
- Have knowledge of film-specific photography equipment and techniques, such as film cameras on dollies, hand-held cameras, drones, the Steadicam and blue screen. This includes both set-up and operation.
- Drive the visual impact of a film by creative choices about the use of different lenses, filters, lighting techniques and camera movements to create dramatic effect and prompt different emotional responses from the audience.
- Responsible for making decisions about aspect ratio, digital effects, image contrast, and frame rates.
- Planning the technical execution of each shot
- Manage the photographer studio and attend to clients
- Responsible for managing camera crews and lighting crews, oversee the selection and manipulation of technical equipment to create striking images on screen.
- Double as the editor to make sure the color grading of the film or TV show is spot on.
Candidate Requirements (Skills and Experience)
- B.Sc / B.A / OND / Diploma in Cinematography, Video directing, Fine Art, Design or relevant field;
- Proven experience as a cinematography or in a similar creative role
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, digital camera, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as adobe pro, video making, Photoshop, InDesign, and After effects etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021