Oolu Energy Limited (Oolu Solar) is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with a presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Technical Assistant
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Ibadan – Oyo, Benin City – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
Availability: As soon as possible
- Candidates will effectively manage inventory; test, install and repair solar systems and components.
- Supply from the central warehouse in Lagos
- Ensure deliveries are accompanied with the right documents,
- Receipt and verification of products
- Coordination with the Lagos team for the supply of SHS, Components, and office supplies
- Follow-up with carriers and the Lagos team for the deliveries
- Receive goods physically in the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is the same as the quantity ordered on the purchase order
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify needs in the region
- Prepare products to be sent out of the warehouse, respecting the process and guidelines set (checklist and contract form included waybills, …)
- Organize the transport to the sales team and ensure delivery
Inventory Reconciliation / Monthly Count:
- Carry out monthly inventories of the region in liaison with the sales team
- Draft and send the inventory report to the central team in Lagos
- Ensure any material (battery, SHS, …) received from the field and brought back to the warehouse(s) is tracked and accounted for based on the reverse logistic procedure
- Organize returns of repossessed or defective products from the field
- Organize returns transport to Lagos.
- Ensure compliance with the inventory procedure
- Reverse Logistics:
- Ensure all categories of goods received physically into the warehouse or shipped are also processed on the ERP.
- Carry out all stock movements and other Logistics operations on the ERP
Safety & Hygiene:
- Ensure daily monitoring of stock against theft, pilferage, and obsolete inventory
- Maintain a high level of health, hygiene, and good housekeeping procedures
- Ensure a high level of safety to prevent hazards from improper stacking/storage of products
- Regularly: Test, analyze, and repair solar systems and their components;
- Regularly: Review technical tickets and complete online reports with detailed information;
- Regularly: manage the stock of spare parts and the reverse logistics for faulty components;
- Occasionally: Perform tests on new products and accessories;
- Occasionally: Support the training of field staff on the correct installation of solar systems, effective troubleshooting, new products, and best practices
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position in the energy sector.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize the daily work independently
- Ability to analyze and process data/information using excel or google sheet and to write concise and clear reports,
- Curiosity and interest in understanding how products work and the root cause of problems;
- Be proactive and a critical thinker.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics, electric circuits, and solar systems
- Practical experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment (SHS, TV, etc.)
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th August, 2021.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters