Enpario Hall Schools is a place with deep commitment to learning, an environment that nourishes the intellectual, moral, emotional, and social growth of every child. It is a place where pupils, teachers, and parents embark together on an academic journey with clear and well-defined objectives. It is filled with the joy of discovery and the excitement of academic growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Administrative Officer
Location: Awoyaya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will undertake all administrative and clerical duties
- Be an interface between the school management, parents and visitors.
- Be customer-focused and possess the ability to deal with enquiries from parents, guests/visitors and give accurate information and feedback.
- Maintain the record of all entries to and fro the school premises
- Work closely with Business Development Lead to create engaging content for schoolÃ‚â€™s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused.
- Seek out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audience.
- Works with BD Lead to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to parents and stakeholders
- Be in charge of receiving, screening, redirecting and making official telephone calls, telephone enquiries on admission and other aspects of the school.
- Receive and direct students / parents / visitors to appropriate departments after conducting preliminary interviews.
- Conduct school tours when required.
- Keep and update students and staff record.
- Make appointments between school officials, parents and visitors
- Receive pupils and handling them back to their parents afterschool close.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication, Marketing, Computer Science or Social Sciences.
- Be Friendly, easy going, cheerful and well mannered.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service focused
- Great appreciation of Social Media Technology, Networking and Advertisements.
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
- Proven experience as Front Desk representative, agent in relevant position
- Knowledge of office management and basic record keeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and people management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using role applied for as subject of email.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2020.