Krystal 12 Limited is a reputable company with a vision to seeing that business owners experience solutions that enhances smooth running of their day-to-day business operations. We are among the fastest growing indigenous Oil & Gas / Real Estate firm rendering services like procurements and distribution of various petroleum products at locations within and outside Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Overseeing all activities of the purchasing department
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers
- Preparing budget, cost analyses and reports.
- Building and maintaining partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as delivery times and product ranges etc.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Qualification: HND / BSc / B.Eng
- Years of Experience: 1-2years
- Must have 1+ recent experience in the Oil & Gas industry Nigeria
- Ability to interact with all levels, especially C-level, well presented and articulate
- Superior networking skills with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Detail-oriented and focused.
- Proven record of clear written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency using Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
- Self-starter that can come up to speed quickly.
- Strong negotiating and deal-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability and track record of delivering against targets
- Results-oriented with outstanding communication, organization and negotiation skills
See also Latest Job Vacancy for Value Chain General Manager, Digital & Personal Banking at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Vacancy: Graduate Procurement Officer at Krystal 12 Limited