GUS Consulting Limited is a dynamic provider of value-adding services to the oil & gas, energy & maritime industries. Over the years, our service delivery method has remained of the highest industry standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Project Manager – epic
Scope: Engineering and Construction Projects
- You will manage, oversee and ensure the successful completion of engineering and construction projects.
- You will also be responsible for project planning and scheduling, cost estimating and monitoring, and quality review.
- Responsible for managing and directing the project team by providing the communication, coordination and follow-up necessary to meet the project goals and objectives.
- Maintains ongoing training and mentoring of project team.
- Directly responsible to senior management.
- Provides ongoing project information and project reviews as required by management.
- Coordinates training and compliance measures to ensure project procedures are followed.
- Monitors and ensures all discipline work follows project procedures.
- Ensures scope of work, schedule, and budget are clearly defined and understood by senior management and all project participants, including client.
- Determines, controls, and maintains overall project and discipline schedules and budgets.
- Tracks schedule and budget progress with project milestones and takes all action necessary to keep project on track.
- Identifies and secures necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget and/or schedule.
- Maintains ongoing communication with client, making adjustments as necessary to comply with client’s needs within contractual obligations, or adjusting project deliverables to meet client and company needs.
- B.Sc./HND in Construction Management or Technical field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must have a minimum of 7 years hands-on experience onsite construction/ project management and successful planning of complex technical projects in oil and gas industry.
- Proven experience using project management methodologies to deliver business value and drive significant change across an organization.
- Experience managing budgets including budget, spend, and liquidations.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various project and portfolio management methodologies with track record of implementing shared standards for large organizations.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence outcomes, lead manage and organize teams to attain shared goals.
- Ability to identify trends and exceptions through data analysis.
- Must be very energetic and work with assiduous concentration.
Job Title: Operations Manager – EPC
- You will plan, direct and manage the performance of all EPC operations, including its human and material resource.
- The Operations Manager will maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall company strategy.
- You will also ensure exceptional operational delivery and highest standards of services provided by contractors.
- Provide direction and support for the Operations team to ensure that any issues or concerned with delivery are addressed and all deadlines are met for EPC projects.
- Manage, plan and schedule engineering, material and equipment support for maintenance and repairs.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets; give support in the monthly control of the forecast and Profit Plan update.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvements to each business enablement function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel.
- Ensuring that the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering/ diploma in Mechanical, Marine or production engineering or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in Civil/ Structural, Marine/ Diving, Mechanical, Fabrication, and Electrical projects.
- Experience in managing complex customers and helping to drive profitability.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Manager
- We are currently looking to hire an experienced and agile Procurement and Logistics Manager with excellent knowledge of planning, crew change and strategic sourcing.
- You will manage the entire process in the planning of items procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, customs clearance, ensuring effectively functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
- Monitor compliance of Supply Chain activities and ensure alignment with the company supply chain procedures, internal control processes etc.
- Ensure effective lines of communication to ensure timely delivery of commodities using the most appropriate procurement procedures.
- Be responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers without jeopardizing quality and service delivery.
- Ensure full compliance with company procurement policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement a monitoring system that ensures that the prices paid for commodities are in line with local market prices.
- Develop and manage rosters of suppliers, elaborate supplier selection, and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans and progress reports as required.
- Solicitation process including drafting and issuing RFQ, RFP, RFI, Tenders, developing bid evaluation criteria and guiding clients on processes involved, call for and oversee selection committees to review application and select vendors to ensure the integrity of the competitive process, facilitates bidder debriefings where necessary and exercises appropriate judgment and tact while ensuring to protect confidential information.
- Prepare service delivery contracts, leases and purchase orders for all acquisition needs.
- Plan the Logistics process for crew change, movement of items to the rig and ground support.
- Maintain procurement files including all relevant documentation and vendor tracking system that will maintain all relevant information concerning the company’s suppliers.
- Manage vendor contracts and maintain relationships with suppliers to ensure completeness of deliverables outlined in the contract this includes ensuring that all vendor complaints and concerns are addressed promptly to ensure that the project always continues to receive uninterrupted services.
- BSc. in Purchasing & Supply or related field.
- Certified Member of a Professional Body.
- Minimum years of experience is 10 years with at least 3 years as the Procurement and Logistics Manager.
- Must possess the following skills/competencies: planning, agility, crew change and strategic sourcing.
28th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to volume of application, Only qualified candidates will be contacted