Atlantic Hall School is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The primary responsibility of the HR Officer is to assist in executing day-to-day human resources activities.
- Assist the HR Manager to prepare manpower and recruitment schedules
- Conduct first level sorting/filtering of CV’s in line with minimum job requirements
- Send interview notice to candidates and follow up
- Assist in preparing job adverts for placement
- Liaise with staff to obtain necessary documentation for confirmation e.g. references etc.
- Notify and follow-up with HODs to ensure necessary documentation regarding confirmation are done
- Assist in providing reports on payroll input and ensure timely processing and remittance of all payroll related deductions e.g. PAYE pension contributions, etc.
- Assist in resolving staff issues / enquiries
- Prepare and submit periodic activity / management reports to the HR Manager
- Prepare interview documents, training schedules, and provide logistics support to ensure smooth implementation
- Assist in the orientation/on-boarding process, set-up new hires i.e. assign computer systems, uniforms, issuance of ID and complimentary cards, keep track of staff birthdays, coordination of meal tickets, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee data and information on the staff database, leave data, training. and ensure timely processing of staff confirmation, in line with established policy:
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
Qualification, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- First degree or its equivalent preferably in administration, management or social sciences.
- ACIPM Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to details, organization and problem solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- High sense of commitment, responsibility andaccountability
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good crisis management skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to manage priorities and function effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team and within established timeframes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 28th October, 2020.