Residency Hotels Limited – A major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
2.) Laundry Man/Woman
4.) Security Man/Woman
5.) Cook (Local and Continental Dishes)
6.) Receptionist / Front Office
7.) Waiter / Waitress
8.) Duty Supervisor (with Experience)
9.) Housekeeping Supervisor (with Experience)
10.) Food and Beverage Supervisor (with Experience)
11.) Lounge/Nightclub Supervisor (with Experience)
12.) Operation Manager
Location: Lagos International Airport, Ajao Estate, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Lives in Lagos.
- Minimum of HND.
- Previous hotel job experience.
- Experience in the post being applied for.
- Ability to operate any of the hotel operating Systems.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (e.g., days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Honest and willingness to learn and grow.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and state the position / state you are applying for as the Subject of your mail, e.g (ACCOUNTANT / LAGOS).
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 20th October, 2020