Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We are recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Online Customer Service Representative
The key responsibility of a customer service personnel is to ensure an overall exceptional service experience is delivered to a customer at all times and also to provide customers with service information and resolve product & service issues. The customer service rep’s responsibilities are but is not limited to:
- To attend to all customer’s enquiries and sell competitive products.
- To offer sales advice on products to customers
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- To deal with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging.
- Minimum certification: Ordinary National Diploma Holder (OND)
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft office package (Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be social media savvy
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate with customers, peers and management Multitasking
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching and grabbing of products when necessary.
- Customer service focus
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts if need be.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of mail.
Application windows close 21st December, 2019