The Lagos State Employment Trust Fund employability partnership with the United States African Development Programme (USADF) is targeted at equipping 3,000 Lagos residents, between the ages of 18-35years with industry relevant skills, annually, for a period of five years. The project will achieve this through the provision of skills development training that will last between 4-12 weeks, and will ensure the placement of a minimum of 50% of the beneficiaries in Internships/jobs.
- Must be a Lagos resident
- Must have a Lagos State Resident Registration Agency ID (LASRRA ID – can be gotten at any LGA office)
- Must have a minimum of JSSCE qualification
- All applicants will be required to go through a screening process to determine their eligibility for the training.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply