Sims Nigeria Limited is a major distributor of various brands of electronics products such as Samsung, Panasonic, Philips, Scanfrost, Royal, Powermatic, parsun, etc. We also have an assembly plant that is responsible for the assembly of elctronics products such as air-conditioners, refrigerators, gas cookers, TVs, Freezers, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full time
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as may be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Responsible for internal and external policies compliance monitoring (especially in respect of Modern Trade).
- Responsible for making 6 days-a-week Field Visits.
- Responsible for market feedback monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for under-study of Modern Trade’s Key Account Managers.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- B.SC Marketing or Business Administration (Possesion of an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be added advantage).
- 25-38 year of age
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent inter-personal skills and very strong business acumen.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post -graduation field Sales experience (Particularly with Key Accounts)
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially Excel & Power-point)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Successful candidates in this role are scheduled to become Assistant Branch Managers in a relatively very short time.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 14th April, 2022
VACANCY: Management Trainee recruitment at Sims Nigeria Limited