Titan Trust Bank Limited was established on the 12th of December, 2018 and obtained its National Banking license on the 26th of April 2019, to operate as a commercial bank with national authorization. Titan Trust Bank’s National banking license is the first National Banking license that the Central Bank of Nigeria has granted in the last ten years.
The Bank was formed to take advantage of the identified gaps in the banking sector and address the unmet needs of the retail mass market, SMEs and corporates.
Titan Trust Bank is passionate about the future, committed to tomorrow, and laser focused on building a pan-African world class financial institution with innovation and resilience at our core.
We are building the workforce of the future and a team that will change the face of Banking across Africa. As a result, Titan Trust Bank is currently recruiting for the following personnel:
1. Assets & Liabilities Management Officer
2. Business Development (Corporate)
3. Business Development (Commercial)
4. Business Development (SME / Retail)
5. Chief Dealer
6. Credit Admin Officer
7. Credit Officer – Regulatory Reporting
8. Credit Risk Analyst
9. Fixed Income Dealer
10. Head, Operational Risk
11. International Operations / Trade Officer – Regulatory Reporting
12. Operational Risk Officer
13. Personal Assistant to Executive Director
14. Swift Application Support Officer
15. Treasury Operations Officer
16. Technical Assistant to Executive Director.
17. Bank Cashier/Clerk
18. Loan Officer
20. Personal Banker
- All applicants must possess relevant qualifications and/or experience
How to Apply for Titan Trust Bank Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online
For more information, visit https://www.titantrustbank.com/
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview