MTN Nigeria invites all primary & secondary school students between the ages of 9 and 15 to participate in the MTN mPulse Spelling Bee competition. This competition which aims to help students in Nigeria, improve their English spelling and vocabulary, promises to be an exciting one with lots of exciting prizes to be won.
There are 3 stages of the competition. The first stage will be done on the mPulse website and is open to all students resident in Nigeria who are between 9 and 15 years. The top 1,000 from the first round will be invited for the second round of the competition which will also be done on the mPulse website. The 3rd stage and grand finale will be done online via live video conferencing.
Click the PLAY button below to participate but first go through the Rules of the game
- Spelling Bee portal opens for practice tests at 8am on 2nd October 2020.
- Round 1 Competition runs from 8am on 19th October, 2020 to 11:59pm on 11th November, 2020.
- Competition is open to only boys and girls in primary and secondary schools in Nigeria who are between 9 and 15 years old.
- Participants must be resident in Nigeria.
- Participant’s phone number used for registration must be on mPulse tariff plan. Dial *344*1# to migrate your phone number to the mPulse tariff plan.
- Participants must have successfully updated their profile on the mPulse website
- Participants must have successfully linked with their parent(s) on the mPulse website
- Practice test can be done multiple times but each Quiz round can be taken ONLY ONCE.
- Make sure you are using 3G or 4G LTE network for best performance
- If you have any question, refer to our All You Need to Know page to get your questions answered.
- Terms & Conditions apply
To participate in the MTN mPulse spelling bee competition, click Play
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview