VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project Vacancies available NLNG Train 7 project
The following vacancies are available on the NLNG Train 7 project. Qualified candidates should apply.
1. Senior Pipeline Engineer (Location: Lagos)
2. Senior Pipeline Designer (Location: Lagos)
3. Senior Instrumentation Engineer (Location: Lagos)
4. Senior Instrumentation Designer (Location: Lagos)
5. Senior Structural Engineer (Location: Lagos)
6. Senior Structural Designer (Location: Lagos)
7. Senior Materials & Corrosions Engineer (Location: Lagos)
8. Piping Engineers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
9. Piping Designers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
10. Electrical Engineers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
11. Electrical Designers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
12. Materials & Corrosions Engineers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
13. Mechanical Engineers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
14. HVAC Engineers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
15. HVAC Designers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
16. Project Engineers – All levels (Location: Port Harcourt)
Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should mail a detailed CV and attach relevant Professional documents to the address below;
Nigeria LNG Limited
Intels Aba Road Estate
Km 16 Aba Expressway
Tel: +234 8039055000
Contact person (e-mail address)
Ms Uneku Shehu (Market Researcher) ([email protected])
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to [email protected]
We are 100% more than hype.
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers