NOVA Merchant Bank Limited (NOVA) is a fully licensed merchant Bank based in Nigeria, with a focus on wholesale and investment banking. Owned by Nigerian and foreign institutional investors who have distinguished themselves in areas such as financial services and the real sector over several decades. Our products and services cover Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Advisory Services, Securities, Wealth & Asset Management. We target private and public sector clients in addition to private individuals.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: NOVA Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Are you ambitious, driven, and highly motivated? Join our quest to become Africa’s preferred financial solutions provider.
- At NOVA, our people are recognized as the most valuable resource and key drivers of our collaborative culture, on which competitive advantage is built. We acknowledge the quality / contributions of our people to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
- In building for the future, NOVA is offering creative fresh graduates who possess exceptional talent the opportunity to take their careers to unparalleled heights, through the NOVA Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS).
- Working within a high-performance team, with a shared passion to execute flawlessly, successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop a unique combination of business and leadership skills necessary for a successful career.
- Take the first step towards building a rewarding career.
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline.
- Maximum age of 25 years.
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Analytical skills
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Instructions and Information
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which you can be contacted during the selection exercise.
- Bio-data and education.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2020.