Nature of God Foundation – For nearly 60 years, Nature Of God Foundation has worked to help people meet their needs and come out from poverty and a depressing state of mind.
As a leading organization in Nigeria, Nature of God Foundation uses different instrument to reach out to the less priviilege. At every level, we collaborate with people who are more privilege around the world to develop and deliver innovative solutions that provide for communities, youth development, and a helping hand to the helpless.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Secretary
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Set up and maintain document management systems
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Maintain databases
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Operate office equipment
- Manage office supplies
- Implement and maintain office systems
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Organize internal and external events
- Handle incoming emails, mail and other material
Education and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND with a minimum of 1 year work experience. Relevant training or qualification
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Required typing speed
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications including spreadsheets and database management
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of business principles
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Stress tolerance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 27th October, 2020.