Organization on Microbial Sciences: Promoting the Quality of Microbiology was formed by an Incorporated Trustee in perpetuity. It operates as a nonprofit corporation under Section C of CAMA 1990. The purposes to be promoted are the quality, knowledge and standard of microbial sciences therefore are exclusively charitable and educational. In furtherance of such purposes and no other purposes, including specifically: the reinvention of the quality of microbiology, improvement of knowledge of microbial sciences and related subjects. The promotion of scientific investigations.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
- OMS intends to publicize it’s activities. OMS hopes to achieve this through marketing campaigns inclined to raise capital to meet it’s objectives. One way is through ticket sales, trainings / E courses amongst others.
- The ideal candidate should be skilled at Marketing, Negotiation, Outreach, Capacity building. Candidate should be flexible and adaptable to learning.
- At the end of the internship period, Interns will get, Certificate of completion.
- Stipend per conversions / hours put in.
- Opportunity of haven been trained by an experienced Marketing specialist.
- Networking opportunities and recommendations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview