Waslat School is an international group of schools located on Lagos Island, Lagos state and in Mowe, Ogun state. It has Nursery, Primary, Junior Secondary and Senior secondary schools. The school has both boarding and day school facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Locations: Mowe – Ogun, and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master Degree, NCE, BA or BEd qualification
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience
- Primary school teachers are urgently needed at an international school in Mowe.
- Applicants must reside within Mowe and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st December, 2020