Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a major player in the Upstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry, is currently seeking innovative, passionate and solution-driven professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas)
Job Type: Full Time
- We require the services of a Sourcing Officer who has a deep knowledge and experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment, and can always liaise with the clients and the vendors.
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification in Procurement and Logistics, Management and Engineering courses.
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipments
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as sourcing or procurement position
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] & [email protected] using “Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas) and Location” as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 6th November, 2020.
VACANCY: Procurement Officer in an Upstream and Downstream Oil & Gas Company