Black Diamond Engineering Limited – We are an engineering firm consulting with a broad spectrum of engineering services from visioning and strategy to detailed designed, from implementation and capacity building to realizing and sustaining value. We also provide a unique blend of engineering consulting in supporting our clients to get results.
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs.
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
- Assist in preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the client.
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors.
- Document progress, materials, and reports on the project.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors.
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates.
- Prepare regular reports about project cost and progress.
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory.
- Identify potential financial or construction risks.
- B.Sc. or HND in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Professional certification such as Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS), Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (QSRBN) and other Professional bodies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using “Quantity Surveyor” as the subject of the mail
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 20th October, 2020.