VACANCY: Quantity Surveyor at Springhurst Limited
Springhurst Limited is a subsidiary of the Architectural firm – Agram Nigeria Ltd – offering professional services in construction management, renovation and remodelling projects, Facility Hard Services Management and Space Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other construction related documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- Procure and agree on the services of contractors and subcontractors who work on various projects.
- Price / forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project and maintain a material and cost schedule quarterly.
- Project management – Formulate policies for construction processes and general site conducts.
- Prepare site working bills for project execution and project reporting.
- Lead and supervise site works for quality control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview