R28 Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Direct and overseeelectrical engineeringprojects at the assignedsites, resolving issues and ensuring that work is completed according to specifications.
- Read and study the electrical plans and implement it at the site and do necessary assessments whether to correct or to improve on the design.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
- Design high voltage equipment such as wiring systems, lighting systems, and generators.
- Survey the site and manage the design and construction of electrical systems in conformity with the required state regulations.
- Responsible for calculating the electrical costs of projects and scheduling delivery dates for supplies.
- Carry out inspections and maintenance of all electrical devices and installations to detect faults and prevent system collapse.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Good communication and decision-making skills.
- Team player and attentive to details.
- Experienced and familiar with federal and state building safety legislations.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Good knowledge of Electrical Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2020.