The Rosehill Group has evolved into a diversified holding company owning strategic investments in several sectors of the Nigerian Economy. From managing successful turnarounds in several publicly listed companies to incubating sustainable start-ups, the group’s portfolio keeps growing.
The company advocates best practices in leadership, Corporate governance, and produces value-added products & services in its chosen business interests through its operating subsidiaries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Pharmacist
Location: Kaduna, Nigeria
- The Quality Control Pharmacist will Lead the Quality Control team in conducting product tests, certifications, and assessments of all phases of production and products, the raw material quality of our formulations and chemicals for our health and pharmaceutical products. He/she will ensure our standards are in line with Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) requirements.
- RHG Health and Wellness Pharmaceutical limited is a subsidiary of the Rosehill Group Limited, a leading and innovative diversified Investment Holding Company.
The Core Responsibilities of the Quality Control Pharmacist include but are not limited to;
- Assist with developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and manuals.
- Support with Regulatory approvals.
- Ensures the best operating standards of product testing is sustained.
- Support research, development, and training.
- Assist in developing new products.
- To oversee the Quality Control Department.
- A minimum of a second-class upper degree (2.1) in chemistry or a closely related field such as biochemistry, pharmacology.
- A Minimum of Seven or more years of demonstrable successful leadership in a Supervisory/and or Managerial role in a process or production plant or laboratory.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare industry.
- Should be in current employment.
- Registration with relevant regulatory authorities.
Very competitive and sustainable package, with performance pay and bonuses inclusive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Mubarak.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- * We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
* Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
* We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
* Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
* Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
* Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 29th October, 2020.